but I am bound to make mistakes

February 18, 2007

Date #7

Lesson Learned: back massage always earns brownie points...as long as it is good

Date #7: Really a continuation of date number #5 (Asian Persuassion). Came over tonight and we went and got some coffee. Between the two of us we managed to use up the remiander of our gift cards. Then we went for a dip in the spa. Lovely night, just right for a dip. Too bad the coffee didn't agree with me but thank goodness for the bubbling jets. I think he thinks I am big nerd though, I referenced Star Wars and Marvel Comics in one conversation. I haven't told him about my days as a sex health educator...yet. Anyways, had a nice time together, opened up a bit more to each other and he was very suave and I mean suave. It was actually really nice as I appreciate someone who takes it slow. All in all, I think he has earned a third date. Cats aren't sure about him though. Cosmo hid.

1 comment:

JayJay said...

What, nothing after Date 7? Does this mean that you are dating one of these gentlemen more than once?